Discover what you need to know about this new case and what it may mean to you:
- Learn Amazon’s business model and how it protects itself with vendor contracts
- Learn critical, need-to-know information about strict liability
- Learn how a broken dog collar injured Amazon’s customer resulting in a lawsuit
- Learn why the 3rd Circuit ruled against Amazon and what it may mean to you, particularly if you operate an online marketplace
Discover what the FTC is doing, and what you need to know.
• Learn the basic rules for advertisers and influencers regarding endorsements
• Learn about the new FTC Guide for Influencers
• Learn about why is FTC’s seeking public comments regarding endorsements, and how this may affect you
• Learn how to get your free download of the 2 new FTC Guides
Learn why Service Provider status is important, and what do about it:
• Review: the definition of "sale" under the CCPA
• Sharing personal information with Service Providers is not a "sale"
• How to qualify your vendors as Service Providers
• Google’s new Service Provider contract
• Review of Service Provider Addendum
• Benefits to Service Providers
We’ll discuss new examples of what Puffery is, and isn’t.
• Review: definitions of ad claim and puffery
• Case study 1: “more” as puffery
• Case study 2: “favorite” as puffery
• Hypothetical case study for discussion
Learn recommended initial steps for ADA website compliance for visually impaired persons.
• Review of the latest ADA website compliance developments
• Learn how trial attorneys search for websites for ADA claims
• Review an actual legal demand letter for alleged ADA violations
• Allyn Cutts presents your options for initial steps for ADA Compliance
Page [tcb_pagination_current_page] of [tcb_pagination_total_pages]