By Simmi Setia
Sharing of data collection practices
Of the most important information that should be shared, the moat imperative is as follows:
- A list of the categories of personally recognizable data the operator accumulates.
- Number of third parties with whom the operator can share the personally identifiable information collected by the operator.
Copy and paste is a one way which is used by many usually to avoid paying hundreds to thousands of rupees cost to get legal counsel or authentication.
Understanding what needs to be included
Here’s How To Make Sure You,
Your Business & Website Is FTC Compliant
By now it should be clear how important it is for you to be FTC compliant. But how can you do that without spending $7,500-$8,000 or more on Internet Attorneys?
Smart business owners around the world are doing it with the help of FTC Guardian.
FTC Guardian is a service that is 100% focused on helping to keep you get and stay FTC compliant and fully protected. And right now, we are offering a free training to give you the knowledge, information, and guidance that you need to stay out of trouble with the Federal Trade Commission.
Here are some of the things you’ll discover on the training:
- Real-Life Examples of People Who Didn’t Think They Were At Risk, But Who Got Nailed By The FTC, And Why It Could Happen To You, Too
- Why 2014 Was a Significant Year For Online Businesses, And Why You Should Be Worried!
- The 3 Enormous Powers The FTC Has That Can Change Your Life – And Your Family’s Life – Forever!
- How to Avoid FTC Claims When Collecting Leads With Optin Forms
- And Much More…
Remember: legal protection is a massively important part of your business, and it’s one you cannot afford to ignore any longer.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for informational purposes only. It’s not legal advice, and no attorney-client relationship is created. Neither the author nor FTC Guardian, Inc. is endorsed by the Federal Trade Commission.