FTC Guardian™ is truly #1 In FTC Compliance Training And the Internet's Most Advanced ‘Next Generation’ Online Compliance & SaaS Document Generation Platform.
Our goal is to provide our members with the most up-to-date Online and SAAS documents and training.
Co-Founder & President
Allyn has spent over 24 years helping businesses like yours find new customers and increase sales to current customers. Allyn is a marketing and sales fanatic, providing measurable marketing solutions that drive huge results for small-to mid-size business clients.
Allyn runs and operates the premier online marketing and reputation management agency Cutts Group.
After meeting Chip Cooper, reading his latest “7 Tragic (Legal) Mistakes That Can Get Your Bank Accounts Frozen By The FTC” manuscript and understanding the risks that small-to mid-size businesses where taking by not hiring an experienced Internet attorney, Allyn decided it was time to do something about it and teamed up with Chip to create FTC Guardian.
Chip Cooper, Esq.
Co-Founder & CEO
SaaS Attorney, Internet Attorney, E-Commerce Attorney
► ► ► To schedule a FREE 15-minute phone call to discuss an attorney-client relationship with Chip, visit Chip's TimeTrade Calendar
► ► ► When you establish an attorney-client relationship, Chip offers 2 types of legal services.
✔ Done-For-You –
* For Existing Websites: review of website pages and social media posts for FTC Compliance vulnerabilities, or
* For Startups: review of your online business plan, and recommend documents, and
* Chip Creates Documents, Recommends Strategies: Chip does all the work for you; he creates all documents and edits them for you, makes specific recommendations for FTC Compliance strategies, and answers all questions.
✔ Done-With-You –
* FTC Guardian Guidance: Chip will guide you through FTCGuardian resources, and point out the documents you need,
* You Create Your Documents: This results in lower attorney fees for you, and
* Review and Editing: Chip will review and edit the documents for you as required, make specific recommendations for FTC Compliance strategies, and answers all questions.
► ► ► Click here to connect with Chip Cooper, SAAS Attorney on LinkedIn.
* Adjunct Professor, Software Law, Wake Forest University School of Law
* University of Georgia Graduate School of Business
* Wake Forest University School of Law, JD
* Wake Forest University, BA
* AV Rating (Highest, Preeminent), Martindale.com
* Clients’ Choice Award, Avvo.com